California Casualty Offers IPA Members the
Best Auto & Home Insurance for Law Enforcement
The Illinois Police Association (IPA) is pleased to announce a spectacular member benefit: California Casualty Auto & Home Insurance.
IPA chose California Casualty because of its unique coverage's, long term financial stability, exceptional customer service and solid reputation. California Casualty insurance products are only available to nurses, educators, firefighters and law enforcement – and not to the general public.
- Exclusive rates for IPA members
- Substantial discounts for accident-free, mature driver, multi-car and more
- Guaranteed rates for an entire year
- Exclusive $500 personal property protection for losses in a collision, fire, or theft from your car
- Exclusive Deductible waived up to $500 for vandalism or collision to your vehicle parked within 500 feet of place of employment or professional volunteering
- Towing and roadside assistance
- Free ID Defense
- 99% customer satisfaction rate
- Online account access, anytime
- Convenient payment plans, including EZ Pay monthly deductions with holiday skip option
Call now for a free rate comparison:
or visit www.CalCas.com/IPA